Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Crew Hack

Hello my fellow readers.

I just found working online hacks for the game The Crew.
If you play The Crew you probably know that this game is fairly new and is one of most anticipated games of 2014. It was released on 2014 december and is for online only.

That means you need to have an internet conenction to play the crew.
Sorry, there isn't a torrent download for this game because it's online and can't be cracked.

But what's interesting that I found a new website dedicated for hacking this beautiful game.

The website is named The Crew Hacks and you can visit it by clicking on the link.

It currently has three working hacks.
A money hack, cd key generator and crew credits hack.

I must say I'm very impressed as I have tried the credits hack and it worked for me. Finally I will by all the perk points and all of the sweet cars.

Go check it out. It's interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment